- The Board established Longevity in 2018. (Visit www.longevityinternational.co.nz)
- This company will bring improviment to lives in New Zealand’s growing “silver economy,” or people aged 50-plus
- The big trend in many developed countries is ageing population - more grandparents than grandchildren. This will bring big changes to New Zealand's society in housing, healthcare, employment and finance.
- New Zealand’s “silver economy” controls over $20 billion in annual consumer spending.
- Check out the “Silver Friday” loyalty card and the first annual “Longevity Expo and Forum” to be held in Auckland, January 17-19,2020.